The French Press You most likely have one somewhere in your kitchen somewhere, stored behind all those other kitchen tools you never use. Its time to get it out, because its simple to use, and makes great coffee.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- French Press (Duh !)
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Grinder
- Scale (Optional)
- Freshly Boiled Water
For friendly advice or an initial chat about serving Skyline Coffee in your business venture, please fill out the inquiry form on this page, and we will be in contact shortly
- Preheat your cafetière by pouring in some boiling water and giving it a swirl.
- Discard the water, then put in your coffee.
- Pour some just-off boiling water (ideally 92-96 degrees) over the dry coffee and saturate all the grounds.
- Let it steep for four minutes, with the plunger cap on, but not pressed down (that’ll stop the heat escaping).
- Remove the plunger then stir three times.
- Replace the plunger, and carefully plunge at a consistent pace.
- For best results, decant the finished brew.