The Clever Driper A Japanese-made cone dripper where the coffee steeps in a cone shape filter and is then filtered into a cup.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Clever Dripper
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Grinder
- Scale (Optional)
- Filter paper
- Freshly Boiled Water
- Open the valve, and rinse through the paper filter.
- Close the valve and put your coffee in the filter paper. Give it a shake to level it out.
- Pour in all your water and stir three times, saturating all the grounds. Make sure you’re always pouring the water directly into the coffee, and not down the sides of the filter paper (this is where a Hario Kettle comes in handy!).
- Put on the lid, and let it steep for two minutes.
- Place your Clever Dripper on a cup or jug and open the valve.
- Allow all the water to pass through the coffee bed.
- If your brew’s taking longer than expected, coarsen the grind. If it zipped through too fast, try a finer grind.
- All your water (400g) should be in by the 90-second mark. Now, let it finish dripping.